Freepiker always include a documentation about font & file information.
We always include in downloadble main file is Original resource, Used font & file documentation and a item license. Please install all required font that we are included in your download before open original resource & start to edit. Some of our contributor include all the used font.
How it’s process to install required font
> After Unzip your downloaded folder.
1. Find the documentation for font or file information.
2. Open this & copy the download URL.
3. Open your Browser & paste in address bar, then press enter.
4. Find the Download button & download to your computer.
5. Install the downloaded font by double clicking on the font or copy & paste to your font folder in system/windows.
NOTE: Some item has been used more than 1 font, so you should install all font those are listed to the documentation. If you found the font download link is broken, please contact to it’s author via contributor (creator) profile page.